Join our vibrant IPDC team as a Management Trainee!
IPDC Finance Limited (IPDC) is Bangladesh’s first private sector financial institution established in 1981. Today, IPDC is the fastest growing financial institution with strongest balance sheet, catering to Corporate, SME and Retail market segments. In line with the business expansion plans currently underway, IPDC is seeking recruitment for young and energetic candidates as Management Trainee who can add value to the journey to live unbound.
The Management Trainee program is a challenging opportunity for those who want a dynamic career in the financial sector. Management Trainees are the future leaders of the company who will be placed in the strategic positions of the company after successful completion of the carefully crafted development program. They will be rotated through all the functions of the company and will be assigned to projects with strategic priorities where they must demonstrate superior leadership skills in learning, collaborating and delivering key objectives of the company.
- Minimum 4 years of bachelor’s degree from any reputed university. Students with Business, Economics and
- Computer Engineering/Science background preferred.
- Candidates must also have a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or 1st Class in all examination.
- Candidates must have CGPA of at least 4.50 out of 5.00 in SSC & HSC or equivalent examinations.
Experience & Job Requirements
- Freshers or candidates with maximum 2 years of work experience
- Must be an analytical thinker and a collaborator
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Essential to be tech savvy and high learning agility
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
What we offer at IPDC
- Fast track career growth with great learning opportunity
- Chance to work with the most vibrant team in the industry
- Great exposure to the corporate world
- Competitive remuneration and stellar reward programs
- February 28, 2021
- February 11, 202
Company website: www.ipdcbd.com